Converting Google videos all the way!!
- Use Replay Media Catcher http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/index.php
- This is really cool. It just picks up anything showing on Youtube etc. (yes even Flash movies from news sources like the ABC etc) and saves them to your HDD.
- Use Replay Converter http://applian.com/replay-converter/
- This will convert the .flv or .mp3 into another format. (I choose .avi) but it will have all you want.
- Of course, the framerate et al is not good for importing into the standard editors. I run the file through Canopus Procoder 2 and save them in a .avi format.
- This will load into Premiere Pro (or even Microsoft Moviemaker) for editing and playing with.
- I run this through Flash Video Studio which will put it into Flash if I want to put it back on the web. Blogger just takes the .avi's anyway.