Reflections and learnings from Jamie McKenzie days:
- The day on which we brought the Presenters together was CRUCIAL! So much happened on so many levels. I feel that it gave them a chance to be a focussed part of the time too.
- we need on-line enrolment for the whole as well as for individual sessions. there was too much confusion on the first day. The amount of secretarial work, chasing up incorrect emails etc was HUGE!!.
- The labelling of Group A and B was not clear enough.
- The basic structure seemed to work OK.
- We need a scheduled break for morning tea.
- Three Hour workshops were great for those that could sustain them. They seem better than the 90 mins ones but 90 mins worked well too.